On my old blog, I used to love filling in questionnaires like this. There’s something so relaxing about filling in answers to questions that don’t really matter, unlike filling in insurance forms or job forms…all those scary grown up things that do matter!
1. Do you sleep with the closet doors open or shut?
I’m an extremely paranoid person, so I always have to shut them before I can sleep and check there’s no one in there hiding…
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioners from the hotels?
Nope, I don’t even use them when I’m there!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
They start in, and then I wiggle and kick so much they end up being out.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
I’ve never had any desire to do so. Maybe I just haven’t seen the right sort of street sign.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I have a stupid amount of post-it notes that I don’t even use that much. I’m a sucker for a cute and colourful stationery, no matter what it is.
6. Do you cut out coupons then never use them?
I don’t tend to cut out coupons, but I seem to collect vouchers and things that you get on the bottom of receipts or that are handed to you when you’ve bought something. At one point I had about 5 receipts from Superdrug that all had various offers on that ended up being chucked away!
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Well, if I’m honest, neither… but probably a big bear. Sounds more impressive.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Not if I can help it!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I could probably write 100 pet peeves (I’m quite grumpy sometimes and people play a big part in my grumps) but if I had to pick one…. Bad parenting. Bratty kids who have never been disciplined or told ‘no’ absolutely do my head in.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not that I know of, but I probably will now!
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Not that I can remember…
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
There’s always music in my head.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Eugh no, I hate that. That would be a pet peeve: people who chew other people’s pens and pencils.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
Erm, I’ve slept on one person.
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Sons of Pitches’ cover of Mmbop. So so good!
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
There is never a week that goes by without binge watching The Simpsons.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Frozen. Eughh I can’t believe there’s going to be another one.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Hmm, wherever I’d choose would end up being found because I’m not very sneaky or subtle.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water , lemonade, or juice.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I’m a vegetarian, so nothing. But if you’re talking about a Quorn Chicken Nugget, then ketchup.
25. What is your favorite food?
Pasta and quorn pieces. And chocolate. Especially mini eggs.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Any of the Shrek films, Hot Fuzz, The Inbetweeners Films, The Lego Movie….I can probably think of quite a lot more, but I’ll stop there.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Never. I’m far too lazy for that.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I don’t think they’d want me to tbh.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I sent Sophie a card last week – I guess a card counts!
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Probably not. I’m a bit useless!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, and I don’t plan to!
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope, and I don’t plan to!
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Cheese and Salad
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Rice Krispies.I just love that snap, crackle and pop!
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Well, if you ask Alex it’s 6.00 because according to him I go to bed really early. But to me, it’s about 10.30.
37. Are you lazy?
Physically, yes. But not in my mind. My mind is always active.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A witch. My true form.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English, and I can remember vague bits of French and Spanish. Nothing useful though.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Lego is pretty much better than most things in the world.
43. Are you stubborn?
I don’t think so. I’m too lazy.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I watch Neighbours religiously with my sister.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not afraid, but they can make me feel a bit wobbly.
47. Do you sing in the car?
I sing everywhere!
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
Not in this lifetime.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Ha, I guess it was when I was at college.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I absolutely love musicals. Some are cheesy, others aren’t. But the ones that are cheesy are the best sort of cheese!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope, but I googled it and it looks cool!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Errm, I don’t know! I don’t really like pie that much.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to either be a writer or a teacher.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
Nope, but I probably should!
60. Do you wear slippers?
I did at Christmas, because Sophie sent me awesome elf boot slippers! Normally I just wear fluffy socks though.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
PJ shorts and a tshirt. I wear other pjs during the day…I’m in pjs right now!
63. What was your first concert?
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Erm, I don’t really know
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
I went for one ballet lesson and hated it!
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
He can do whatever he wants to do!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
If I’d ever entered one as a kid I’d probably have done really well, but if I entered one now I’d definitely lose!
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
I do not
75. Own a record player?
I don’t, but there’s one in the house somewhere!
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
No, I hate fire and burning things
77. Ever been in love?
I am now 🙂
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
I’d love to see Pentatonix, but at the same time I love them so much I kind of want them to remain a mystery so my love for them doesn’t get ruined.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
I don’t really go to concerts… the last musical I saw was Shrek though!
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Sugar Cookies I guess?
83. Can you swim well?
Not at all!
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes? But why would I?
85. Are you patient?
As a teacher, I have to be!
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
A band, definitely
87. Ever won a contest?
I think so, but I can’t remember what!
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I know how to do both, just not very well!
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room, ’cause at Christmas it’d be super cosy
92. Do you want to get married?
I think so!
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I’m not married
94. Who was your high school crush?
Errrm, well he wasn’t at my school. He lived like 7 hours away hahaha
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
I do not
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favorite color?
Purple and blue
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss Alex, and I only saw him yesterday!
100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?
Anyone who wants to do it, can do it!